Matthews’ Painting Company has specialized in wallpaper removal and stripping for over 20 years. We remove and strip wallpaper in the Warsaw, Winona Lake, Leesburg, Syracuse, Goshen, Columbia City, Lake Wawasee, Lake Tippecanoe and North Webster Indiana areas. We understand that outdated wallpaper makes a house look dull, out of date, and flat out embarrassing to your neighbors and friends. We also understand the reason why you probably have not removed your wallpaper:
“If I remove the wallpaper myself it will take forever and I’ll probably damage my walls to the point of needing to hire a drywall contractor anyway to come in and repair my walls.”
Matthews’ Painting has over 20 years of experience in the proper stripping and removal of wallpaper, backing, and glue:
- An exact quote is provided to you for stripping and removing your wallpaper
- Furniture is moved away from the walls and covered in plastic prior to the stripping and removal of your wallpaper
Absorbable drop cloths are laid down to catch excess wallpaper stripping solution while removing your wallpaper, backing and glue.
- Several different enzyme solutions and techniques are used to strip and remove the wallpaper, backing, and glue. We also have 4 steamers on hand for those really stubborn wallpaper removal and stripping jobs
- Special sealers are applied to the walls after the wallpaper is stripped and removed to prepare the surface for repairs, paint, or the rehanging of new wallpaper
- Drywall repairs are made if necessary and spot primed with a quality primer
Contact Matthews’ Painting or call 574-834-3575 for a free quote on wallpaper removal or installation.
Professional Wallpaper Stripping, Removal and Drywall Repair services for Warsaw, Winona Lake, Leesburg, Lake Tippecanoe, North Webster, Syracuse, Lake Wawasee, Goshen, Milford, Nappanee, Columbia City, North Manchester, and surrounding Indiana cities. If your area is not listed, please contact us.
Professional Wallpaper Stripping,Removal and Drywall Repair services for Kosciusko County , Noble, Elkhart and Whitley Counties.