Y.E.S. Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
Calling All Young Entrepreneurs
Do you know of a youth or an individual wanting to start a small business? Lawn service, babysitting, tutoring, pet sitter, dog walker, website, or washing cars are a few examples of businesses you can do, but not limited to. We want to help you pursue your dream.
If you are age 8-20 years old we’d like to help you pursue your dream this summer by providing our Young Entrepreneur Scholarship (Y.E.S) with sponsorships up to a total of $1000 will be awarded.
- Contestants must reside in Kosciusko County.
- Contestants must between the ages of 8 and 20.
- Contestants will be judged based on a review of their business plan and presentation of their business plan.
- Deadline for contest entries will be announced in the Spring of 2020.
- Finalist will be notified and invited to present their business to the Y.E.S. Committee.
- Winners will be notified.
- $1000 in grant money will be awarded.
- Business plan can be based on an existing business, new business or idea.
- Grants must be used to further the business or business idea.