Young Entrepreneur Scholarship 2023
2022 Winners Announced!
Y.E.S. Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
Calling All Young Entrepreneurs
Do you know of a youth or an individual wanting to start a small business? Lawn service, babysitting, tutoring, pet sitter, dog walker, website, or washing cars are a few examples of businesses you can do, but not limited to. We want to help you pursue your dream.
If you are age 8-17 years old we’d like to help you pursue your dream this year by providing our Young Entrepreneur Scholarship (Y.E.S) with sponsorships up to a total of $1000 will be awarded.
- Contestants must reside in Kosciusko County.
- Contestants must be between the ages of 8 and 17.
- Contestants will be judged based on a review of their business plan and presentation of their business plan.
- Deadline for contest entries will be December 31st, 2022.
- Finalists will be notified and invited to present their business or business plan to the Y.E.S. Committee sometime during the first 2 weeks in January 2023.
- Winner(s) will be notified shortly thereafter.
- Up to $1000 in grant money will be awarded.
- Business plan can be based on an existing business or a new business or idea.
- Grants must be used to further the business or business idea.
- We will stay in touch with our winner(s) to provide encouragement and mentoring.