Is Your Log Home Protected from Spring Rains?March 14, 2013
Prepare for the Spring Party Season with Interior PaintingMarch 28, 2013
Property managers in Northern Indiana know that a new paint job is one of the most cost-effective ways to spruce up their commercial enterprise. As an experienced commercial painting contractor, Matthew’s Painting specializes in commercial paint jobs and understands the unique needs that go with it. A professional painting job is often the easiest way to deal with your maintenance needs.
It is also possible that you do not need a new paint job, but maybe professional cleaning. We do that as well. We’ll tell you if pressure washing will be your most cost effective solution. Of course, needs vary depending on the type of business. We have experience with a wide range of commercial enterprises including:
- Residential complexes such as apartments and condominiums
- Hospitals and other healthcare establishments
- Restaurants and retail outlets
- Schools and public facilities
- Storage facilities and warehouses
- Manufacturing and industrial facilities
There are a range of motivations and considerations for any commercial paint project, but durability is a common concern. A durable paint job is not only due to paint selection, though that is certainly important. Power washing and surface preparation can be keys to the longevity of your paint. As professional painters, we focus on making sure the surface is adequately prepped before applying a coat of paint.
To determine the scope of your project, it is important to determine your goal. What are you trying to accomplish in upgrading your commercial paint job? Is it customer focused, such as sprucing up a reception area? Are you concentrated on employee morale and upgrading your work space? What about an exterior paint job to improve your public image? A new paint job may be the best public relations step you can take.
Depending on your goal, the method of application is also important. Whether we brush, roll or spray will depend on the specific needs of your establishment. This is not simply a function of the quality of your paint job, but also of the operating needs of your business. Most businesses can’t afford to stop all operations in order to re-paint. The specific capabilities of Better Business Bureau painters must include the ability to work within the constraints of your operations.
Matthews Painting has learned to be flexible in adapting to your business’s operating environment. When selecting commercial painting companies, there are some important considerations:
- Do they have the range of skills needed to prep a variety of surfaces like drywall, stucco and masonry?
- Do they have a wide variety of choices in paint colors, finishes, interior wall coverings and exterior embellishments that will help your commercial enterprise stand out?
- Are they able to accommodate your operating needs so that you maintain business hours and can they work without interrupting employee traffic during the painting process?
- How conscientious are they about cleanliness and protecting your furnishings, equipment and merchandise?
Matthew’s Painting understands that any interruption of operations can be bad for your customers and hinder your employees. That is why we place a premium on service while working with you to minimize intrusions on your business’s routines. When we visit you for a free estimate, we will start with identifying and understanding the needs of your business operations. Then we will review all your options and recommend the most suitable solution. Consider an upgrade to your business by working with a reputable commercial painting company and contact Matthew’s Painting today.